Process Mapping Manager
For our Client, well-known international financial institution located in Kraków we are looking for a person interested in the role of Process Mapping Manager.
Your new role
We are currently seeking individuals in the role of Manager Process Mapping COE, who can help the business respond to process driven regulatory requirements by mapping processes and marinating the existing repository of critical business process maps.
The COE will support Business Service Owners (BSOs) and SOX Process Owners (SPOs) in managing their critical / important business services and SOX process maps using the required tools and standards. Business Service Owners (BSOs) and Process Owners (PO) are responsible for ensuring the processes they directly own are updated, either in response to trigger events or on an annual basis.
The COE will create and maintain the process maps to reflect the processes in place at the level of detail required for risk and control mapping (incl. supporting BSO forum, updates for trigger events, RCTL refreshes, stitching).
In this role, you will have:
• Collaborate with SMEs to understand business processes
• Develop and maintain business process maps
• Knowledge and experience of process mapping using a variety of tools and techniques
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
What you'll need to succeed
• Have experience in Consulting or Banking in Change Delivery, Lean, Process Mapping, Process Engineering or Transformation.
• Proven experience in identifying process improvements
• Have experience in creating and updating process maps
• Have experience supporting workshops and ‘show and tell’ sessions with stakeholders
• Proven track record of working as part of a team, able to collaborate to accomplish common goals in agile environments
• Flexible working arrangements to accommodate global time zones (within reason)
• Lean Six Sigma Training and or qualification (preferred not essential)
• Experience using process modelling tools (e.g. Visio, Casewise, Signavio) (essential)
• Project management qualification or experience
• Agile qualification or experience
• Design Thinking training or experience
What you'll get in return
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employee benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Rodzaj pracy: Stała
Nr ref.: 1145327
Data publikacji: 2021-01-13
|Nazwa stanowiska:||Process Mapping Manager|
|Więcej na stronie www:|
Kontakt z ogłoszeniodawcą
Nr ogłoszenia: 548000
Informujemy, że oferta pracy pochodzi z serwisu HAYS.plAPLIKUJ NA STANOWISKO »