Senior Embedded Software Engineer
ALTEN Group – a major technological partner of global customers, has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in more than 25 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
ALTEN Polska provides high added value engineering, IT and consulting services, being at the core of our customers’ innovation process in various industry sectors.
We are certified by Great Place to Work!
- The Senior Embedded Software Engineer participates in the firmware design, implementation, and testing activities for a motion control system
- Work assignments include requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing of the firmware for a servo motor drive
- Areas of design include Ethernet network communications, low level peripheral and memory drivers, display management, state machines, control algorithms, and fault detection
- This role requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 6 years of experience in real-time embedded software design using C++
- Experience applying object-oriented design methods using C++
- Knowledge of Ethernet networking (TCP/IP, TLS, DTLS)
- Understanding of model design techniques such as UML
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good command of English (B2)
Nice to have:
General understanding of embedded control systems including multi-core processing
Experience with Continuous Integration model and tools like TeamCity or Jenkins
General understanding of 230-480VAC industrial power conversion equipment and/or industrial automation products and environments
Stable and long-term cooperation
A full-time contract with a benefit package
Certification and training opportunities
Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
Relocation support & relocation package
Currently remote work, after pandemic from the office
Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!
During the pandemic, the recruitment process and work are both remote!
Data aktualizacji: 2021-05-04
Rodzaj umowy: Na czas nieokreślony
Rodzaj pracy: Pełny etat
Minimalne doświadczenie: 2 lata
Wykształcenie: Wyższe inżynierskie
Ilość wakatów: 1
|Nazwa firmy:||ALTEN Polska|
|Nazwa stanowiska:||Senior Embedded Software Engineer|
|Więcej na stronie www:|
Kontakt z ogłoszeniodawcą
Nr ogłoszenia: 554214
Informujemy, że oferta pracy pochodzi z serwisu InfoPraca.plAPLIKUJ NA STANOWISKO »